Frequently Asked Questions | Portable Storage Moving Containers


What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a container?

All you need is a Government issued form of ID (example: driver’s license, state id, or passport) and a current Credit Card.

Do I need to sign a long-term rental agreement?

No, we rent by month. Whenever you’re done with the container or you need it from our facility, then just call us to arrange it.

How do I make a storage payment?

You can either pay in person or through the mail. You may also sign up to have the payment automatically deducted from your credit card monthly

What forms of payments do you accept?

Checks, Cash, Money Orders, VISA, MasterCard, Discover.

Do you sell storage/moving boxes and supplies?

Yes, we have boxes and all your storage supplies. Click here to see our entire product list.

Do I need to bring my own storage lock?

You can, but we also sell locks.

Are there any items that I am NOT able to put in the portable storage container?

Liquids, Explosives, Flammable liquids, Toxic materials and Perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions of a specific item.

Do you have moving dollys available at your facility?

Absolutely, we have furniture dollys, appliance dollys.

Are their any additional storage fees?

There are delivery and pickup fees.

What are the hours of Mobile Attic?

The office is open Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, and by appointment-only on weekends. (Closed on Sundays)

For Any Help or Queries

Call: 314-353-9444 GET A FREE QUOTEBuy Online